Italian Food in San Marcos & beyond
Here at Italian Garden, we know a thing or two about Italian cuisine. Our aim is for this to be your go-to blog to learn about all things spicy and aromatic. Discover tips on how to better enjoy Italian food at home or abroad, clear up some common myths and misconceptions, or take a deep dive into individual dishes and their fascinating history. Whether you’re interested in the local cuisine of Italy or the unique Italian-inspired foods from around the world, you’ve come to the right place.
- [Infographic] Everything You Need to Know about Olive Oil (10/30/2018) - Long a part of Mediterranean diets, olive oil has been a highly regarded commodity since ancient times. Its main use… ..
- The Popularity Of Restaurant Pizza (10/12/2018) - The Beginning of Pizza Pizza is undoubtedly one of the world’s most favorite foods, so it comes as no surprise… ..
- The Delicious History of Lasagna (10/2/2018) - The Delicious History of Lasagna Lasagna, could there be a more perfect dish? It's comfort food on steroids. Layers of… ..
Catering & Restaurant Tips
Events are always better with great food. Because we strive to be your go-to for Italian Catering in San Marcos TX, we’ve put together all kinds of tips to help you take your events to the next level through catering. How much food should you order? How do you ensure that diverse diets are accounted for? What can you learn from the restaurant industry to improve your guests’ dining experience? We answer all of these questions and more.
- The Importance of Restaurant Atmosphere (11/21/2018) - There are many ways that you can create a delightful atmosphere in your restaurant that will draw in more customers.… ..
- Choosing the Perfect Caterer (11/5/2018) - Food is one of the most important aspects of a great party. If you are hosting a party you may… ..
- Tips for Catering Large Events (9/28/2018) - For hosting large-scale events, restaurants need to do some major preparations prior to the event. Perfecting the execution of a… ..
Go beyond the table and make some discoveries about the fascinating and storied country of Italy. From the country’s unique culture to its customs, geography, destinations, history, and more, you’ll become an expert on the country in no time. By learning to understand and respect the country that started it all, we believe you’ll have an even better appreciation for Italian cuisine—in both its local and global forms.
- Types Of Restaurants In Italy (5/15/2018) - Dining out when in Italy can be an entirely different experience from what people in the United States would normally… ..
- Celebrating Sagra del Pesce (4/16/2018) - When appreciating the marvel that is Italy, we tend to forget some of its hidden treasures. One of them is… ..
- Hanukkah In Italy: Favorite Foods (12/2/2017) - San Marcos in December. It's not quite cold enough for Frosty the Snowman to dance by, but it remains festive.… ..