Italian Food in San Marcos & beyond
Here at Italian Garden, we know a thing or two about Italian cuisine. Our aim is for this to be your go-to blog to learn about all things spicy and aromatic. Discover tips on how to better enjoy Italian food at home or abroad, clear up some common myths and misconceptions, or take a deep dive into individual dishes and their fascinating history. Whether you’re interested in the local cuisine of Italy or the unique Italian-inspired foods from around the world, you’ve come to the right place.
- Italian Ingredients You Can Grow At Home (8/5/2018) - Imagine preparing an Italian dinner but having to stop cooking because you forget an ingredient and must run to the ..
- Why Italian Restaurants Remain A Favorite (7/28/2018) - Across the world, especially in the Western world, you would be hard-pressed to find someone who does not fancy Italian ..
- A Brief Guide To Pairing Wine And Pasta (7/17/2018) - To Italians, pasta is the food of the gods, and there is nothing better to go with a good pasta ..
Catering & Restaurant Tips
Events are always better with great food. Because we strive to be your go-to for Italian Catering in San Marcos TX, we’ve put together all kinds of tips to help you take your events to the next level through catering. How much food should you order? How do you ensure that diverse diets are accounted for? What can you learn from the restaurant industry to improve your guests’ dining experience? We answer all of these questions and more.
- Tips For Providing Excellent Customer Service In A Restaurant (8/15/2018) - While great food is certainly a motivator when choosing a restaurant, diners are unlikely to come back if they're unsatisfied ..
- On-Site VS Off-Site Catering (7/6/2018) - Choosing Between On-Site Catering or Off-Site Catering When planning an event of any size, from a small business get-together to ..
- Music To Enhance The Dining Experience (6/15/2018) - Creating Atmosphere When people go out to eat, they aren't just looking for food, they're looking for an experience. Most ..
Go beyond the table and make some discoveries about the fascinating and storied country of Italy. From the country’s unique culture to its customs, geography, destinations, history, and more, you’ll become an expert on the country in no time. By learning to understand and respect the country that started it all, we believe you’ll have an even better appreciation for Italian cuisine—in both its local and global forms.
- Types Of Restaurants In Italy (5/15/2018) - Dining out when in Italy can be an entirely different experience from what people in the United States would normally ..
- Celebrating Sagra del Pesce (4/16/2018) - When appreciating the marvel that is Italy, we tend to forget some of its hidden treasures. One of them is ..
- Hanukkah In Italy: Favorite Foods (12/2/2017) - San Marcos in December. It's not quite cold enough for Frosty the Snowman to dance by, but it remains festive. ..